Health Statistics Toolkit
International Health Statistics
- Pan American Health Organization A regional office of WHO, with a variety of health and disease information, including statistics
- World Health Organization Information about the organization, including health topics, publications and research tools
- WHO Statistical Information System (WHOSIS) The WHO Statistical Information System is the guide to health and health-related epidemiological and statistical information available from the World Health Organization.
- UNICEF Produces statistics globally and by country with particular reference to children's well-being.
- HNP Stats A one-stop data source for health, nutrition, and population indicators from various national and international sources produced by the World Bank Group.